Delta’s newest 650 W model, MEU-650A24T, part of MEU Series medical power supply. The MEU-650A24T can deliver up to 650 W with forced air or 450 W convection cooled, in a standard footprint 4" x 6". It is equipped with a 12 V / 0.6 A fan output and 5 V / 2 A standby output. High efficiency up to 95.5%, high power density up to 17.2 W//inch³ and a wide operating temperature range of -20°C ~ 70°C (full power available to +50°C). The MEU-650A24T is suitable for various applications such as ultrasound, anesthesia and IT equipment.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/CSA 60601-1 (Medical), IEC 60950-1, and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1 (ITE) including IEC/EN 60335-1 and IEC 61558-1 (Household appliances). The MEU-650A24T is also certified with EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment; as well as full compliance with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features
- Convection / Force air cooled
- Up to 650 W in 4" x 6" x 1.575" package
- Up to 17.2 W//inch³ power density
- Full power up to 50°C ambient
- High efficiency up to 95.5%
- Up to 500 kHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suited for BF type medical products.
- 5V / 2 A standby output
- 12 V / 0.6 A fan output
- Current sharing
- Conformal coating (optional)
- Class B conducted and radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 Ed.4 immunity compliance
- Normal and reversed option for remote On/Off and power good signal
- Voltage trimming